IM A CERTIFIED COFFEE ADDICT!!



I just simply love the aroma of coffee. It relieves my anxieties and makes me groovy. Coffee is like blood running in my body. I drink coffee first thing in the morning when I wake up, during class breaks, after college with my friends, surely late night while working on the assignments and every now and then just before going to bed. I know that sounds kinda strange. I can actually drink coffee at any time. Morning, afternoon, night, even middle of the night. Nothing happens to me. If I wanted to sleep I will be able to sleep in no fuss at all, it never affected my wellbeing or sleep. I believe it’s our attitude towards coffee that affects people. For me I enjoy coffee without any fear. I need to have a coffee to start my day so I often take a few minutes each morning sipping coffee clearing my mind trying to plot my schedule for the day. Even right now I’m sipping a cozy cup of coffee as I write down my first post on this blog. I feel awesomely perfect today. Damn, coffee is awesome =)

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment